Saturday, September 02, 2006

Merdeka Eve

Another Chapter of Paddington Pancake House

On my previous blog, I have no idea where to go for the countdown and fireworks session for the Merdeka - ended up I was in The Curve and the Fireworks there were terrifically mesmerising. There were some special MERDEKA fire banner there, too. I have actually captured the video of the fireworks. Therefore, I do not have any of the pictures, but I have print screen to get the"bunga raya-national flower" fireworks out as I think it's very special.

Before the countdown session, we were in the Paddington Pancake House to have our dinner. It was another new trying on this house again. These are the pictures:

Paddington House of Pancakes - The Curve Branch

I can't really remember those pancakes name but I remember the number of this pancake. It's 902. Something with creamy mushroom.

This is another one with Lamb Chop which ordered by Lorraine

Something with Seafood inside which is ordered by Jyn

I have no idea at all what is this call, but it's full with chocolate and ice-cream. yum yum~ slurp~

You can look at his face and know how's delicious was the Chocolate dish

2005 Merdeka Eve

2006 Merdeka Eve

Well, we have been discussing that, time flies, as another year for us to celebrate merdeka eve. Compare the photos. which was taken in year 2005 and 2006. We have been having dinner together for 2 years and at the same place which is The Curve for both years,too. Unfortunately, he was rushing for his futsal session and didn't get to countdown together this year.

Natalie + Lorraine

Jyn + Cheng Mun

Amanda + Chuan Yuan (The Couple)

Natalie + Jyn + Cheng Mun in the crowd
Clowns Walking around in the crowd

The party which has been going on during the merdeka eve in The Curve. They have road closured for this festival to go on and they have the stage on the road for countdown.


3
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
2
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
1

MERDEKA!!!!!!!

They have this Fired Merdeka Banner which is fairly special. Unfortunately I was standing behind of the BANNER!!!! :( It's ok.. I still see the speciality of this banner which they have the fire flew from the stage and lighten up this banner.

This is the 'Bunga Raya Fireworks' that I have captured out from the video that I have taken.



MERDEKA!!!!!!



No comments: