Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Half "Sunday" Out

Well well well.... it 's a fairly normal sunday and I was quite tired as I have been out on Saturday till 5:00am and I woke up at 12:00 pm. Really tired. But still I love to go out.. hahhaaaa...... me and darling went out to flea market at mon't kiara which is just near by and walking around there. This Sunday was like a "Hartamas One Day Trip" coz we were in hartamas for the whole day.. Morning.. (ahemm... no more morning... I was out from my house around 4 sumthing.. it's late afternoon already) we have been Windows Shopping (hhmm... no windows.. but a lot of stalls.. so should say "Stalls Shopping") around. But I did get something for my hair... Thank you darling for the hair clip... I love it so much... *mUaKs*mUaKs*

This is the hair clip that I got from mon't kiara's flea market and paid by darling~~ thank you~~

This is another hair clipper which I paid myself. I love it too..and it's cheap

After stalls shopping at flea market, we headed to Hartamas Shopping Centre (HSC) which connected with Plaza Damas. This is the first experience for darling to pay a visit as I usually come here for facial. We went to the restaurant (which owned by a few artists from hong kong and which I actually dunno the name of the restaurant) to have some desserts. They have 2 parts, the one that I dunno the name is actually to have main courses as well as "ma lat" steamboat. <-I wanted to try quite some time already, anyone?? -> Another part is "Sek Tong Sui" (direct translate "rock sweet water" hahahhahaaa.....) which we had our dessert there..Well.. We have ordered a cucumber juice (by darling) which he said is really pure, Mango Pudding (by me) which I actually wanted to order Mango Crepe and a "Yong Ji Gam Lou"(by me too). They are just normal desserts in chinese style... nothing much difference for me.. :P but overall.. still alright with it... still can go for another time....

The Front Page

With 3 Leng Lui Artists Partners

Sek Tong Shui

Mango Pudding

Cucumber Juice

"Yong Ji Gam Lou"

After having our dessert, we were Window Shopping in the shopping complex and we backed to Desa Hartamas to have our dinner at one of the Japanese Restaurant. Weekend are my holidays for food. I was craving for food since weekdays. hohohooooo.... it's suffering for me this food lovers. hahahhahahaaa...... Ok!! This is another recommendation for good food.. This Japanese Restaurant Name is "Kin Shan Kichi". So far, I found that this restaurant has quite good quality food. If you were to have the chance, you should go and try it.. It's only at Hartamas.

KIN SAN KICHI

Gyoza

This is my rice with the chicken, onion and egg, forgotten what don is it..NICE~~

This nearer bowl is darlin'g rice with Tempura.

Ok! Let's compare these last 2 photos, the 2nd last was taken by me and the last one was taken by darling, it's so big different right? sigh~~ I m so sad that my darling is a bad photographer, how can he take good photo on me? hahahaa.. nvm... I take myself... hahahhahahahaa......

I should stop blogging now.. as I have a light vege dinner tonite.. and when I looking at the food, my stomach is keep on playing the drumss..... gulugulugulu..... shhhh.....

Tomorrow is Merdeka Eve..going anywhere for countdown? Any suggestion?

No comments: