Sunday, September 03, 2006

MERDEKA DAY

Merdeka ("maei dit gar"-cantonese) meaning nasi turun harga!!! hahahaaa.... that's why, my aunt is inviting everyone to her house to have nasi lemak for lunch which cooked by her!!! These are the food we had for lunch that day. NASI LEMAK with CURRY CHICKEN, SAMBAL etc.....

Everyone was trying to get their own food


Ai Mei, Ai Leng, Jia Yi (from the left) were having their Nasi Lemak and there was one no one eating was MINE!!!

My turn with my Nasi Lemak.kekekkekeke....

Herbal Chicken Legs (full with chicken essence)

Karaoke Session which I didn't join

Jia Yi and Ai Mei

I didn't join them for the karaoke session as I went to Mines to lepak. Moreover, I went there to get some ice-cream for my cousins as we always finished their ice-cream when we were here in their house. But too bad, couldn't get Haagen Dazz but only Baskin Robbin as replacement. I bought a Big cup and a Small cup and another brand of ice-cream (couldn't remember the name but if I m not mistaken its from Nestle). And the Small cup ice-cream is actually for myself!! hahahaa... because I wanted to try out the taste of chocolate ice-cream from Baskin Robbin.

Therefore, right after dinner, we headed back to my aunt's house to get the ice-cream. Thaught of eating it in the car while on the way back home. Eventually, everyone was going after the ice-cream and finished up in around 15 minutes!!! hahahahaaa... it was GREAT!!!

ICE-CREAM!!! everyone was going after it!!!

Jia Yi

Ai Mei

I was the one who finished up the last sip!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And

Teraa

The finished product!!! wakakakakkaaa......

No comments: