Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Day Out Movie and Dinner + Dessert

I have bought tickets for movie 'Snakes on a plane' and there are 12 of us watching it today. Look at the tickets!!! hhhmm...... I think this is the first time that I had that long of tickets combining together. Previously the most I got I think was 10 only.. this time we have 12!!!! Break Record!!!! hahahaa.....

12 tickets for movie "Snakes on a Plane"


Overall, the movie is quite nice and funny. On the other hand, it is a movie which can make me screamed!!! hahahahaaa..... my darling was laughing me when we were watching the movie =.=" At least everyone was enjoying the movie too.

After movie, we had our dinner at BBQ Plaza!! Quite long time I didn't get to go there and eat!!! Finally!! Darling didn't join us for dinner as he has already promised to bring his mother and brother for dinner at Shogun (and they were with us in the movie too). We were 7 persons together to have dinner and we enjoyed it very much!!!

This is how the cook pan looks like in the BBQ Plaza to get our food cooked. The middle part allowed us to 'bbq' our food and the side way is something like steamboat which is with soup.

These were the dishes that we would cook with the pan (someone was trying to squeeze himself into this photo and he has succeeded)

Bacon Roll
These are some side dishes that can be ordered from the menu, too. Recommended !!!

Hmm... not really sure what is this call.. it's something yam and potato inside

Fried Bacon (another recommended side dishes, chunzz~~~)


After dinner, we headed to Bakerzin to have dessert, but only me, Cheng Mun, Fong Kuan and Jowe were there for the dessert as the others they have other mission to accomplish. It's ok!! We still enjoy very much!!!! Yum yum ~~ I love one of the desserts there soooooooooooo much!!!!!! welll.... I always forgot the name.

This is the one!!!! I love !!!! I love !!!! I love!!!!!!!! YUMMY~~~~~
It's call "SWEET PLEASURE"
(oowwww... it's really my pleasure to eat it)

This is another dessest that we ordered. I dunno what its name again!!!
(Cheng Mun, please tell me again as u ordered this)

Overall, we shared the both desserts as we were quite full from BBQ Plaza too.. but juz the sick to have something sweet.. kekekee...... Ok.. let's look at everyone who was enjoying the dessert below:

hmm.... I dunno why he would have this kind of expression.. hahahaa... anyway.. he has ordered a cup of Americano and that's the only drinks that we had on the table.

AAAhhhhmmmmmm......

Mmmmm~~~~~

Yum Yum~~

He was trying to rush not to let me snatch this photo, but I am a canditshot photographer!!! hahahahhaha..... Aaahhhhhhmmmmmmm~~~~


That's the overall day out for today and hope that everyone really enjoyed it!!!!


When we were on the way to BBQ Plaza to have dinner, I found something out which is, there will be a "Paddington house of Pancakes" will be opening soon in One Utama (another branch for me to enjoy the pancakes!!!) Hoorey!!!!

Anyone interested for any position? Or should I go for part time interview, so that I could learn to cook and have some site income too? well.. let's wait the day till there are 48 hours per day!!! hahahahaa........

The location is at Ground Floor - Rain Forest, next to Good Evening Bangkok.

Waiting for your arrival!!!

Ok!! That's call of the day and I m pretty tired!!! Hope to have a good sleep tonite and welcoming the Tech.Ed SEA 2006 which is starting tomorrow!!! Good night everyone!!!




No comments: