Monday, September 04, 2006

Setup day for Tech Ed SEA 2006

Aaaaggghhhhhhhh........ what a tiring day... Today is the setup day for Tech Ed SEA 2006. Supposingly we need to setup the booth by today and put all the flyers into the convention hall, but we didn't and we have ended up with meeting and eating. hahhahahahaa...... In the afternoon, we need to have meeting in Microsoft and then after a few meetings, we straight away headed to have dinner at "Reataurant Stadium" which is opposite Phileo Avenue. Had a very full dinner which I m not supposingly to have dinner during weekdays.. but, this can't be avoided. It is a must!! On the other hand, we were actually having dinner with competitors. hahahhaaa... sounds weird right?? but it's the fact that all of us working together. So, let's welcome Tech Ed SEA 2006 together!!!!!!

Before rushing for the meeting, me and my manager - Caryn, was having a 'quick' lunch in California Pizza and that's what we have ordered. Both also not bad. Should go for another time. Anyway, the Peking Duck Pizza in this California Pizza is nice. too. Anyone wana go and eat with me during weekends ?? (which is my "food free" days) hahahhaa......

Grill BBQ Chicken Salad (it's really big portion and healthy)

Avocado Egg Roll
(This falls under the Appetizer category which actually quite big portion too. Besides the avocado, it's actually quite nice. But may be some of you like avocado, like Caryn)



I think sooner or later, my blog will be like a 'Food Blog' as I am keep on mentioning food in my blog!!! But I m enjoying it!!! hahahaha... hope everyone is enjoying too!!!! Please do drop me some ideas where to have nice food or some coomments on the food that I have taken!! ;)

No comments: