Sunday, September 03, 2006

Chocolate Fondue

This is the second time I had the chocolate fondue. Now they come with a set, which is with ice cream and fruits. It's utterly mouth-watering!!! yum~ yum~

So right after me and my darling had our dinner at 'Old Town' then we headed to this fondue house to have this chocolate fondue for dessert.

This is the set that they have now which cost RM16.90++

Chocolate Fondue

A Plate of Ice-cream Balls ( in the menu it juz said 5 balls but they came with more, total with 8, but one is missing in this pic which already entered my stomach :P ) ;)

The Fruits Platter (all already cut into pieces)

They have this side dishes with the combination of grinded peanut, oreo and coconut for you to dip after you have dipped ur ice-cream or the fruits into the chocolate fondue. Chunzzz......

So guys and gals out there, should go and give a try on this chocolate fondue. They have cheese fondue as well but personally I do not really like it very much. But still if you would like to try that, you stil can go ahead!! However, I still strongly recomend you all to have this chocolate fondue!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: