Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Normal Sunday Out Fooding

A Japanese Restaurant which is next to Mon't Kiara's Coffee Bean. Originated cooked by Japanese. Alot of Japanese are there.

I don't know what is the name of the shop. This is the out look and entrance.

Taken picture from inside. Coffee bean is at the left hand site now.

Pictures decoration inside the restaurant.
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Inside of the restaurant

Our green tea. Guys have the bigger glass and mine is smaller glass.

I have ordered the set lunch which has rice and ramen. I thaught only ramen, manatau when it arrived... WARRHHHH!!!!!! so much things to eat.

Darling's Ramen

kekekkekeee.. I am a big eater, I finished the whole set!!!! hhahahahahaa..... NICE!!


After lunch at the japanese restaurant, as usual, I like to go windows shopping at The Curve, Ikea and Ikano. I just love that area and I have actually fell in love with a cupboard in Ikea. I have proposed to my parents and finally get sponsored!!! HOOREY!!!! I will have a new cupboard soon in my room. (*grinz*)

Cupboard that I like.

Details of the cupboard.

Neon Cardinan from Pet Safari.

So nice~ I always couldn't put them in my tank as they could die easily. So I could only watch them in the pet shop.

YEAH!!!!!! Tomorrow I wil be going to IKEA and get my beloved cupboard!!!!

No comments: