Friday, December 03, 2004

||--Long Working Weekends--||


Books on my table Posted by Hello


Darling hardworking Posted by Hello

Just finished another meeting with my supervisor today... Got a GOOD for this week's work... But don't know why, I am still a bit of upset with it... mmm.... may be I still got lots of work to go... *down* ahh.... whatever... hope that everything will be fine soon.... and hope that I really can finish it ASAP and enjoy X'MAS HOLIDAYS (Hoorey!!)~~!!! At the moment, need to work for the long weekends first !! HELP~~!!! #$#stresssssss#$# !!~~CHEER UP~~!!

Look at those books on my table, I think I have never studied that much of books before... *OMG* unbelievable... don't know after finishing my project, will I still have this much of reading? hahaa.... *you will never know :p *

Look at my darling, he is always that hardworking in front of his laptop. You will never know what is he doing over there...hehhe... but I know that he is hardworking with his project there, too... but sometimes he would visit some football website as it's his interest.... He is almost eat football, sleep football, play football, read football... everything also football.... Luckily girlfriend is not football... *hahahhahahaaa* v ^_^



No comments: