Monday, November 29, 2004

# Weird + Scary Moment #

Just now .. there were 2 policemen came to our house.....

I actually didn't know what's going on juz now...... cause I was taking my bath... but when I was taking my bath... I heard some noise outside the bath room.... thaught that some neighbours making noise out there... didn't really bother it....
when I came out... I saw my housemates and darling were running around the house... I was curious what's going on?? then one of my housemate - Sherry told me that there were 2 fatty girls outside my room's window... *OMG* How could they came in? From their information... they said both of them climbed into our backyard and climbed the stairs to the window... at first.... one of the fatty asked darling to open the door but he rejected her.... after a few seconds, she asked him to close the curtain.... so darling listened to her and closed it with little slower motion.. the girl banged on the window... Ricky (another housemate) suggest to call the police... darling just made the call... later on... the 2 fatty girls gone but policeman still haven reach yet... after a few more minutes..... finally there were 2 policemen (wow.. both of them looks macho and the younger one is actually quite leng chai*twink*) came.... darling and Ricky brought the policemen to the backyard ... Sherry and I stay at home.... so we actually didn't know what's going on out there.... I think around 3-5 minutes, 4 of them came back and they caught no one.... anyway... the policemen told us if that 2 girls come back again.. call them and they will come back directly again .... *phew* what a scary moment.... luckily there were no damages on anything ....

but luckily both of the fatty girls didn't come back again.... I think they drank too much of alchoholic and boozy there.... this is the british style... it's bad actually and makes things weird....


1 comment:

Gaara said...

not bad for a start ^.^;;