Monday, December 20, 2004

~~~ BUSY DAYSSSS ~~~


Original iguana from the web Posted by Hello


My iguana Posted by Hello


Tank for iguana Posted by Hello

Very busy recently though I already had my holidays... Stil got mountain of assignments to go.... Few more days to Christmas.... hope that I could enjoy the coming Christmas and hope that it's WHITE..... it was snowing this morning... hope that it will snow in the coming few days too...

The above Iguana and Iguana tank were created by me for one of my multimedia assignments.... The Iguana was actually edited from the original picture above.... Thanks to the person who has posted the iguana on the web..... It looks nice..... (*wink*) I have been asked to do a virtual pet for the assignment and these were the only assets that I have created.... Hope that my iguana could live in the tank that I have designed for him.... hehehee....... and hope that he enjoy it too.... ^_^ any comments on my iguana and the tank??

So to make my iguana live... need to brush up the Lingo now... so post another time when I am free in the future....

No comments: