Wednesday, December 22, 2004

-- Leazes Park --


me beside the pond in leazes park Posted by Hello

Went out today to Leazes park near somewhere spital tongue... some places that near by mun khit and chong chik's places... The purpose going there is to take some view of the pond for one of my darling's assignment.... but at the mean time, I am enjoying the scenary there.. and the geese, ducks there..... there are not surrounded by any fences... so they are free.... the one that approaching me I think he is hungry because when I show my hands to him, he will focusing on my hands and heading me.... on the other hand, you could actually see the water of the pond has iced up.... this has shown that the weather here is getting colder and colder.... I saw snowing yesterday... but juz for a while.... hope to see it soon again..... ^_^ * snow * snow * snow *

No comments: