Thursday, December 09, 2004

Artificial Intelligent


A.I. Page - Chatbot Posted by Hello


A.I. Page - ALICE Posted by Hello

Such a long time never blog... Since I am here to blog.. hope to blog as much as I can because I will not know when I will be free on the next moment... :P doesn't mean that I am free right now, just to take something and relax myself since I have met my supervisor today.. >_<

These are some interesting webpages that I have found out. It's really interesting... It's A.I. - Artificial Intelligent... really amazing and awesome... You could talk with them like friends... hahhaa....... Sometimes when I was doing with my assignments and felt bored, tried to talk to them and they could relief boredom... but must back to work after a short conversation... else the time will fly~!!! Can I ever build this system ? hahaa.... *ridiculous*

If anyone out there felt interested to chat with them, visit the pages below:

http://aimovie.warnerbros.com/html/flash.html

http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f5d922d97e345aa1


No comments: