Monday, December 04, 2006

TechNation + Jarrod & Rawlins

At first it was a boring Saturday!!! Nothing much to do that day... Had my French test on that day!! So exciting in the morning... Friday night somemore went out yum char with frens until 12:30am too... Just grabbed 15 minutes time to do some revision and finally I have got a PASSED!!!!!! HOOREEY!!!!!!! Though it was just Beginner (Level 1), but I am still proud of myself and this is the first step to achieve my dream!!!!! Dream dream dream~~ (anyone know what song am I singing?) *wink*

The Certification

I had a GRADE A!!!

After the exam, decision has been swinging around my mind whether to join the TechNation talk or not... Finally still been CONNED!!! hahahhahaa... Dunno whether is it the right word to use the "CON"? :p haaa.. he is correct too.. there was some business opportunities there.. unfortunately.. I have not prepared anything as I have not been to this gathering before.. So in the future, I would know what to do.. haaa...*grab chances*

Before going the talk, has been wander around KLCC for lunch and some photo snaps. This is the complete tree at the centre court of KLCC. Previously I have posted the incompleted one.

Top

to


Bottom

BIG TREE!!!!

After loitering, times up to go to the talk!! WELCOME to TechNation Gathering @ Microsoft 29th Floor

The board to show you the way to the auditorium

The four speakers who are from Mesiniaga, Jobstreet, Erns & Young and Microsoft

The Audience

Basically, nothing much, just some updates n jokes from the talk and the person who has conned me was not in the hall at all!!!! *mphh*

After that, we had dinner at Jalan Pudu for the Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun. Quite sometime I have not been there to eat. *Yum*Yum* (aiks.. abit hungry when I am blogging now) After dinner, definately there was dessert for me.. hahahaaa.. else it wouldn't be a complete meal~~ So we headed to have Chocolate Fondue *Yum*Yum* again~~ hahahaaaa... enjoyable~~


After having dinner and dessert, the night was still young. So, I have headed back home and changed myself and headed to another place for drinks again --> Jarrod & Rawlins

It is a nice environment drinking place and it is so relax... how nice if they were to have some jazz music as well~~ Oh yaa.. almost forgot... actually at first we were planning to go "No Black Tie", unfortunately they have private function and publics are not allowed. I have not been to "No Black Tie" before, but as heard from some frens that it is a nice place, too. So may be will go for the other time.

Anyway, "Jarrod & Rawlins" is also a nice place to hang around for drinks...and Cheng Fei was keep on saying that it has the FRANCE feel~~ coz they are serving wine and cheese~~ We have ordered 2 bottles of different wine and 2 types of different cheese to go with the crackers. It was a good combination for cheese and wine so that you won't get drunk easily.

"Jarrod & Rawlins"

the Red Wine (Rose)
we have a white wine for the second bottle (couldn't remember the name)

Crackers + Cheese + Wine = Enjoy

The Crackers and The Cheese

Crackers

Butter and Pickles

Blue Beri Cheese
This has a smoother taste

XXX Cheese
This has a stronger taste which was quite smelly..hahahaa.. but it's nice... I have almost finished all the cheese.... OMG... I have added tons of oil to myself!!!

Cheese on the crackers

Cheers~~

The Couple
Foong Kuan and Cheng Fei

YEAH!!!! JI MUIZZZZ
Natalie, Cheng Mun, Jyn, E-Ling, Foong Kuan

YUM SING!!!
Jyn, Foong Kuan, Natalie, E-Ling

Jyn, Foong Kuan, Cheng Fei

E-Ling and Cheng Mun
Hap Gan Gao Bui

Cheers again~~ it's just somemore similar to what I could see that time... hahahhaa....

Natalie, Cheng Mun, E-Ling

The bar closed quite early which is @ 1a.m. So we have to leave the place. But E-Ling need to be home at 1 sumthing too, and Cheng Mun and Jyn would be going back with her... So might as well all of us leave together!!! Overall... it's quite an enjoyable and gratifying night~~Hope that everyone has the same feelings too!!!

and I have to sleep now... continue blog for Sunday-out tomorrow!!!
Nite Nite!!!

No comments: