Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Shopping before Christmas

from "Paddington Pancake House"

from "Paddington Pancake House"

Before Christmas, me and darling went out for some shopping and lighting viewing @ The Curve + Ikano area.
Decoration in Ikano

We were too tired of shopping and was resting our legs

Santa Claus @ Ikano

Choir were singing Christmas Songs on the stage

Dinner @ Satsuma - Place to eat steamboat with in

Chicken Skins hanging on beside the bowl~~

Overall, it's not that nice and I couldn't have my Full meal... like having my appetizer there only... :P After that we headed to Genki Sushi to continue for Main Course. hahahaha....

And then... Paddington Pancake house for Dessert!!!! YUM~~~

After this, that was the total FULL meal for me!!! hahahaaa... gaining weight again~~

No comments: