Sunday, December 03, 2006

DH0121 Gathering @ The Laundry Bar

YES!!!!! There comes our gathering for DH0121. Somehow I didn't know who was the organizer and I have been informed by E-ling to attend this gathering. At first sort of excited, however, once everyone was there, nothing was surprise as we were seeing the same old faces. hahahaaa.... Without the gathering, actually we are seeing each other during weekends or some movie sessions.. sooo... Anyway, we still enjoyed the music in Laundry bar as they had a live band that night and it was played by JASON LO!!! It was GREAT!!!! such a long time we didn't gather for such an outings!!!!! Before leaving my home, I told myself "I should be coming back after 1 1/2 hours (which is around 10:30~11:00 pm.)" BUT...... I have been too enjoy to stay until 12:30a.m. only I were to go home!!!! kekekeee... really enjoy !! enjoy enjoy !!!

Photos have been taken from Sook Pei's, Hong Choon's, Foong Kuan's and Lorraine's camera. At the moment, I only have photos from Lorraine's camera and some have been taken by my handphone. Let's enjoy the photos:-

When I was just there, everyone has not there yet, so Lorraine and I have a walk around The Curve for the Christmas Lighting around. ~~~~~~ I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! I WANNA GO CHRISTMAS LAND!!!!!!!

Foong Kuan, Cheng Mun, E-Ling, Lorraine, Natalie

Jyn, Foong Kuan, Sook Pei Stephen (the only guy in the photo), Cheng Mun, Lorraine

Natalie (*muuueee*), Lorraine, Foong Kuan

Foong Kuan, Cheng Fei, Stephen, Gordon


Cheng Fei, Natalie
Foong Kuan, Stephen, Gordon
Just trying to squeezed myself into them!!

Foong Kuan, Cheng Fei, Stephen (do you think he is stil sober?)

Lorraine, Foong Kuan, Stephen (Yes!! He is superb sober here!!)

Cheeeeezzzzzzzz

The 'band' before J.Lo. The guy in black shift looks familiar, but I couldn't recall where have I seen him before, whether is in the magazine or in the TV.

Look at the audience. It was full in the bar

What were they looking at?

YEAH!!!! here it comes JASON LO!!!!!

This is a clearer image which has been taken from a proper camera.

He has got to sing a list of songs... such as operator, old newspaper etc.... I have forgotten for the other songs... as I am just not a fans of him.. but still enjoyed!!!!

I DESPERATELY NEED A CAMERA!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

No comments: