Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Family day!!

Sunday is the family day!!! Received a sms from my "lovely cousin" on Saturday. Asking me to go to her house and collect some souvenirs which bought back from Taiwan. At the same time, my youngest sister she has her Japanese Language exam on Sunday too. What a HUGE Exam!!! It has been held in the UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia) and it was organized by the Japanese Society from Malaysia. We didn't expect there were soooooooooo many people. Anyway, without hesitation, once we arrived, my sister and her friend need to find their exam room.

They were heading to the boards to check out where was their exam room

Trying to look around to find the boards which was showing their exam rooms

NOT that building

hhhmm..... there were so many papers sticking on the wall... let's have a look

Yes!!! that was the place to find the exam hall.. It's easy to find

This is the Test Voucher which could valid her for the exam.

There were alot of Malays learning Japanese too. Didn't really expect this. Compare to that day I have taken my French Exam, we were only having 4 candidates.. hahaahaaaa....
SSOOOOOO UNIQUE :P

After searching the exam hall from the paper, they should have to find where is the exact place

And it was at the upstairs

After sending the youngest sister to the exam, Daddy, Mummy, Ai Leng (another younger sister) and me have been heading to Putrajaya for the Beriani Gam. Since my mum didn't try this out before, and since that we were there, daddy just brought us there for lunch. This is my second time having this Beriani Gam.

That is the signboard beside the road site.

This is the signboard hiding inside.

They have several types of Beriani Gam, such as:-

Beriani Gam Herba AYAM

Beriani GAM Herba LEMBU

Beriani Gam Herba KAMBING

Beriani Gam Herba AYAM KAMPONG

Beriani Gam Herba RUSA, Beriani Gam Herba KAMBING KAMPUNG, Beriani Gam Herba KAMBIN KUZI

That is the Beriani Gam. The rice are inside the cloth

Ayam Merah

We have ordered 3 plates of Beriani Gam

Beriani Gam KAMBING

Beriani Gam AYAM KAMPONG

Beriani Gam AYAM MERAH

Some sup to go with the Rice

Yum yum~~ That's our brunch for the day. Had a very full brunch.So, after having our brunch, we headed to my aunt's house for my lovely cousin's souvenirs!!!!! HORRREY!!!!!!

That is a Helmet (it belongs to my cousin)

I was trying on my head

Different site has different Cartoons

Another Site

The Top

The Back

Her UltraMan's Lollipop

And there are the things that she bought for us

2 packets of pads

Pink Color Package

Blue Color Package

And there are MASHMALLOWS inside!!! hahahahaa.... so cute...... Saw some forward mail about this before, now I can have it myself

Ours is Doraemon's Lollipop

Some Biscuits with cartoon characters

Another cartoon character

That's all for the gift!!!! THANK YOU LOVELY COUSIN!!!!!!!

Beside to have our souvenirs, another reason to visit my aunt's house is the BABY!!!! Look!!!! She is so cute!!!! hahahhahaa... When we just arrived, baby was out with her mummy to cut her hair!!! But just for a while, baby came back home and she was still sleeping!!! kekekee... I have taken over from her mum and playing with her while she was sleeping.. kekekee..... so cute...

Look at her !!! She slept till so soundly

Changing pose to sleep

Look!!! She is soooooo cute!!!

I have changed another pose for her to sleep.kekekee.... I was just keep on moving her only...

kekkeeee.... photo taken from her bottom of cheek when she was sleeping... abit like Sin Chan...

kekekeee..... SOOO CHUBBBYYYY!!!!!

Finally, I was tired and just let her sleep at the Sofa

YEAH!!!! She was about to wake up for her nen nen... And once she woke up, the first thing for her to do is ----> CRY!!!HAAA.....

YEAH!!!!! I was feeding her~~and look at her eyes, she was still closing her eyes

Closer view on her drinking her nen nen
I think she needed roughly half an hour to finish the whole bottle of milk

As usual, after finished drinking milk, babies need to be burped!!

Seee...... she has opened her eyes!!!

OoOooooo... try to look around

Looking at me???

Her mummy try to let her sleep again.. but she didn't want to sleep at that time anymore...

So I was trying to play with her....

Wondering what was she looking at? Actually, the direction that she was looking, there were 3 adults playing mahjong there!!! hahahhaa.....

Ang Ku Ku~~

She was listening to my hp music~~ lalallalaaaa~~~~

It was fun to play with her... but it was just like 2-3 hours..after that her daddy brought her back to her room and Sleep again~~~ Babies' life, EAT SLEEP EAT SLEEP AND EAT SLEEP ...

After awhile, it was dinner time, mahjong session ended and we was headed to the same old place for the fishy food which is situated in Seri Kembangan. hahahaa.. used to work at this place. I mean this area, not this restaurant ...

Restoran Fook Hin Bak Kut Teh

And this restaurant is not selling any Bak Kut Teh
They are serving food like normal restaurant does

Lai Liu Har in the bottle. I was wondering how did they get into the bottle? Or they have been grown up in the bottle?

Taufu

"Choi Yan Gai"

"Yat Bun Lo"

Dunno what
hahahaha....

The main dish!!! FISH!!!!! VERY NICE!!!!! The head is always belongs to ME!!!!!! Yum Yum~~

Anyway!!! Really had a great day today!!! spent the whole day @ my aunt's house and hanging around with the baby!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!

OK!!! This is really a long blog!!! didn't expect to take so much time for this blog!!! Wanna sleep already!!!! Nite nite!!!!!!

No comments: