Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kinzu and BB

Harlow everyone!!!! Quite some time I have not been updating my blog already.. Well... these days I am quite bz with my work as my manager is leaving and I have to take over her work... welll... juz to clarify... I am juz TAKING OVER her works is not like taking over any position or getting any raise on anything.. damn it... damn cheaplak... sigh~~ I was trying to pursue my boss and get what I should have or trying to get in a discussion and someone has been avoiding... hhhmm.... dunno.... let see when only I could get into the discussion.... sigh~~ won't put too much hope and lets look forward~~ seek for better.... hahahhahahahaaa........ :P

Well.. these days are really bz with works and always get things confused as I have juz taken over and alot of things I haven get to update all the details yet... hhhmm... no worries.. I sure will get everything done and will work hard and be strong!!!!! Je crois en moi!!! means I believe in myself!!!! hahahahaa....... so I sure will work better...

Unfortunately, it's abit hard for me to work everything smoothly as I m still recovering from my wounds. All of the dead cells have been peeling off.. still left some at the legs... need more time, moreover, I have been wearing slippers to work these days.. sometimes when I have to go and meet customers and I am wearing my slippers.. OMG... I felt so pai seh for those wounds.. but no choice.. still need to work... anyway.. when everyone got to look at my wound.. they would sure asked about it.. and everyone thaught that I fell down .... in fact, I have been SNATCHED!!!!! F*** YOU SNATCH THIEVES!!! oppsss... I am cursing them again.... okok.. enough... cannot curse ppl too much also.. let them die themselves.. ahhahahaa.. stil consider cursing right...kekekkee.... hhmm.. now my new skins are growing and all are still very young... so whenever I touch them it will still pain... Let you know... these days I am actually driving by using one hand... which is my left hand.. coz my right palm was injured and it's pain while holding the driving plate... moreover.. I still haven go and appeal my licence yet.. so I am driving without licence... hahahahaa.. I have to faster appeal it.. else later if polis caught me then I also dunno how....

Anyway.. let's have a look of my lovely doggy - kinzu... we have juz bought him some clothes and he looks great in those shirts.... kekekee....... anyway.. my doggy really very lek chai... he could entertain my frens when I was not at home.. kekekekee... really sayang him very much... **muacckkkssssss**

Look at him.. he is boring and is 'fishing' there...

Peeping anyone going near by him

Finally he saw me looking at him

He was actually finding his ball on the table....

And he dare not come down from the table itself.. hahahaaa.. the table is quite low though....

I have juz received these bb's photos while I am blogging now.. she is juz sooooooooo cute.... kekekekkee.... duno when only I can have my own bb... kekkekeee.... nvm .. for instant, the above creatures who is wearing orange t-shirt is my bb too... hahhahahahaa..... he is juz like me.. love his t-shirt becoz it's ORANGE!!!!!! MY FAVOURITE TOO!!!! hahahaa...... anway... let's come back to the bb... she is really cute right?? kekekeee.... I wanna go and visit her already... anyone can tell me where to get any bb things or not?? I would like to buy something for her!!! hehhehe....... bb~~~ cute bb~~

Look!! She has a pair of big eyes!!!!

Awww!!!! she is going to sleep and yawning..... awww~~~~

bb~~~


No comments: