Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Long blogsss~~ Christmas is coming!!!!

Basically, I am just posting something happened last week. Tuesday (14/11/2006) it was a Microsoft event in KL Convention Centre. Pretty interesting event as I have held some games at our booth this time and attracted quite lot of names cards.. hahahaa.... Anyway... it's good to be there..... Below are some photos in the event... Some has been taken by Kenneth from Microsoft, but seems like he is so bz till he has no time to send me yet.... else I would post them together with this batch of photos.....

Some mini theatre for participants to attend some short talk

Booths in the hall

Another booth in the same area which is the blue area

Another site of boothes which are in yellow colors

The day before event, setup day

Iverson's booth with our "Senior Product" Wendy.. kekekkeee....

MOC Promotion which is running on...until now
So anyone would like to sign up for MCSE, please do not hesitate to call me@ 012-2142656.I need more business, else I will be chopped!!! hahahahaa.......

Our company profile and all of our name cards.. Even Jocelyn was not there, she has actually got Cherrie to place her name card there.. hahahhaa......

Some lucky draw for the participants.

Our "Fishing Game" in the event!!! within 30 seconds, you have to catch 5 fishes, then we would give you a Iverson mug.

Well, this game has actually attracted quite lot of ppl to visit our booth to play... I dun think so those ppl were actually interested at our prize but for the game as this would remind our childhood days... *dreaming* how sweet it was~~~


Bad feelings

Well well... to repeat again my accident.. sometimes not that I am keep on thinking of it.. but it would juz pop up in my mind out of sudden or juz recalled when saw something... I can say this is really a difficult process... As my injuries have not been fully recovered yet, everyday I have to be very hard working to put on the vitamin E / BAO FU LIN / lotion at my wounds and body.. I really felt tired and fedup... I was with my tears on last weekends as I really felt so unpatient for all of these processes... but what can I do?? it has already happened and I couldn't change this and I need to continue.. From this.. I really understand the feelings of those patients who are going on with therapy... It really feels utterly bad... as like... your companion won't understand your feelings... they will keep on asking you not to think too much.. it will pass by very soon.. bla bla bla.... but it's different if this happens to your own.. sigh~~I really hope all these bad feelings will pass soon.. I dun wan my eyes to be so puffy at the first day of every working week... I just have to be stronger!!!!!!


Hard work

Last week was my first week working without Caryn at all... It's really stressful job.. as in I dun have everything organized and I need to make sure everything is fine and won't have any problems in the future... and seems like the result still alright.. but I know I still need to work harder for better result... I really have to!!!! PLEASEEE!!!!! If anyone out there can give me a hand, please give me!!!! and I really need that to do things better... Sometimes it's just not under my control... all the while I was thinking "Sharing is caring".. I didn't find this apply to everyone.. May be I m juz too naive and always think that all the people might have the same thinking as me... but.. unfortunately.. unluckily.. unhappily... well.. things do not good as I was thinking.. So should always step back for everything... "Sharing is caring" only can applies on frens...others... I dun think so......


Places that I am Missing~~


Road to walk to city centre, I dun mind walking everyday...

cars and shops which are memorable

road that is memorable too!!!

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO GET ME TO THERE AGAIN!!!!!!
I REALLY MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: