Sunday, November 26, 2006

Boring Sunday~~

Since I m so boring @ home. Try to update my blog here.. hahahaa.. sort of lazy but still at least something to do.

It has been quite some time , we ji muis didn't come out for gathering and chit chating.. as usual.. we would have a day out for chit chating and some sort of like updating each other. Nowadays everyone has been so bz and we have actually missed out our movies dating every wednesday.

So, yesterday we have decided to come out for a drink at The Curve-O'briens Sandwhich. We have set the time at 1pm to meet up at the venue. So, once I arrived, Foong Kuan was already there. The others only arrived after an hour later if I m not mistaken. So we juz started with our topics.. bla bla bla bla.... We have been there until 5pm. hahahaaa.... quite a long chat but I still think it's not enough.. :P

Anyway, Foong Kuan and Jyn and brought something back for us when they went for holidays. Foong Kuan went to Hainan and Jyn went to Taiwan.

What I have from Jyn was a pink crystal bracelet as shown below:-

my Pink Crystal Bracelet

Then, we have something from Foong Kuan from Hainan, too. Well, at first, Foong Kuan didn't know how to devide her 2 sets of dolls which are made from coconut shell. 1 set of it has 5 dolls. From the biggest size till the smalllest size which has been shown as below:-

Biggest, Bigger,Neutral,Smaller,Smallest

Then I just gave her a suggestion, since there are 5 dolls in 1 set, and we ji muis here are 5 of us. So just devide it by 1 set-5 dolls. So obviously who is the eldest get the "Biggest" one, the elder one get the "Bigger" and so on.... that's the list goes by...let see who is having the dolls...

"Biggest" Jyn

"Bigger" Natalie

"Neutral" Eling

"Smaller" Cheng Mun

"Smallest" Foong Kuan

OK. Now, since everyone is holding 1 doll from the set of dolls, so, next time if 5 of us were to com out for gathering or some other activities and scared we couldn't recognize each other, the dolls could help. So, is my idea good?? kekekee.... somehow Foong Kuan still can save 1 set of dolls and give it to her other frens.

The dolls again.
"Smallest","Smaller","Neutral","Bigger","Biggest"

Besides the dolls, we have other thing from Foong Kuan, too. It's a hanging thingy for handphone and right now it's on my handphone already.. couldn't the the picture and post here.

Lastly, I still have to say THANK YOU to Foong Kuan and Jyn again.


Night: Bb's One Month Year Old

Just a glimpse of eyes, bb now already one month year old. Yesterday night my cousin's has this celebration at her new home in USJ 20. It was a buffet style. Food was quite nice. When I was on the way out from the house, I still couldn't resist to eat one more fried chicken wing. hahahhaa.. OMG.. I really have to go and renew my FF card ASAP!!!!! else I will be getting fatter and fatter... OK... now come back to bb first.. she was with her eyes opened when we just arrived. But once, I have finished my food, she was on her way to sleep coz she has juz taken her milk-milk, but still... we were playing with her and she couldn't sleep in her room becoz she is the main char on that night. And finally she has the smell of a bb already.. hahahahaa...

Here you go for the bb's photos:-

BB was on my mum's hand and was sleeping

Look Look!! she is so cute

Oppsss... shhh...dun harass me

hhmm.... hahhaaa.. too noisy to make her opened her eyes to see what's wrong...

Couldn't care anymore, very tired, still need to sleep... ZZzzzzzzzz~~

YEAH!!!!! BB was on my hand!!!! and stil sleeping~~

Closer shot

**MuUaaAAaacCcCccckKkKKkKkSsSSSSSSsssssSssssssSSsSSsss**

It's so nice that my face was touching her face

hahahaaa.......happy happy!!! like my bb only. hahahaa.......Somehow, some of the aunties asked me to get my own bb since I like bb so much... OMG!!! what a big question!!! It's not the right time yet, somehow I think it's stil young for me and somehow I just started my life and haven gone through all the obstacles yet... And the most important thing.. I haven get to go back to dreamland yet!!! so CANNOT so fast!!!! Have to go for my dreams first!!! Hope my dreams can come true soon!!!! but for me to go back... I really have a really really BIG obstacle!!!! So... hope to get things right..wish me LUCK!!!


No comments: