Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's time to turn bad things to good now!!!!

Things gonna be good soon!!!! Now my wounds are getting itchy *scratch*scratch*scratch* NO!!!!! NO SCRATCHING!!!!! I m trying not to scratch them as I know if I were to scratch them, it will have uglier scar (but it still have even I didn't scatch them). Since I still can handle the painfulness when I was doing my dressing in the hospital, I think this will be much more easier to handle than that. OK!! I believe that things will be turning better!! LET's LOOK FORWARD!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forget about the past, there is a good news since the midnight of 27 October 2006 1:00+ am. A new born baby (my niece) has juz gave birth by her mummy-Yap Ching Ching (my cousin sister).. Ang kuu kuuu... she is juz too cute.. hahahaa... all of us were waiting for her arrival!!! There she is.....

She is soooooo adorable!!!! sooooo tiny~~~~

Look!!! She is playing her own saliva there!!! bet she will like to eat when she grows up.. hahahaa....

The BB's grandma (my auntie who is hugging her) and BB's mummy (behind there who is smiling)

Sunday I can have a touch on the BB as we are heading to their house !!!! hahahaa... actually that day is to celebrate my another cousin brother's wedding but seems like we are more excited for the new born BB!!!!! BB!!!!! Jeh Jeh is coming on SUNDAY!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!! *happy*happy*happy*

2 comments:

shanice said...

heya. :)

First of all.. congrats on the new arrival of your baby niece! omggg she's so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!

And get well soon on the wound ya. I will help ya out by cursing them for you!!! (*#**@&#^$^%

I was a victim of snatch thief also ler. Had a scar on my right arm which is still visible till today. :( But it's slowly fading as years went by. It happens when i was 15 years old so it's been like so long d.. not that obvious anymore. Thank god.

Dont's scratch em ya. tahan. kay?

HUGS

-=Natalie=- said...

HUGS~~

Thank you for your concern... my wounds are peeling off and recovering.. now it's juz rediness... I want to be pretty ler.. never go and scatch it.. everyday also put on Vitamin E cream which provided by the doctor...hope it will not stay too obvious scar..

yaa... she is really very cute... I love her... kekekkeke.... I will get more photos from her auntie (who is my cousin) and post it in my blog more...kekekee....