Friday, October 27, 2006

Thank you to my Families and Frens~~

Time really flies~~~~ today is one week of the bad incident which has happened to me... and my injuries are getting better except one of it at the right thigh still need to go hospital for dressing.. still painful and couldn't walk fast at the moment...but everyone out there dun be worried.. I m strong enough to get my injuries to be recovered and I have all of your support.

Anway, no one would like this incident to be happened and I m really appreciate to my frens who has really care about me and came to visit me.. I am 100000 % appreciate it *bow*bow* Thanks alot my frens~~ so juz let you all know that I m fine here and recovering soon, dun be worried. After I have fully recovered, I could be as usual again!!!! Now juz wish I could full recover soon!!!

On the other hand, I would like to thank to my family members too. I knew this incident actually get them shiok and made them really really worry. Sorry. Moreover, this whole week, my dad always brings me to the hospital for dressing and always buy food for me when I said I am hungry. I am really apprecaite it too.. This should be called LOVE!!! Anyway, hope that they won't be worry and I should take care myself more in the future.

Again,

Thank you to all my FRENSSSSS and FAMILIESSss~~~

No comments: