Sunday, October 22, 2006

sigh~~ bad things happen to me

sigh~~ something bad has happened to me.. I have been snatched by those snatched thieves and badly injured because I have been dragged by their car... sigh~~~stupid fucking bastards has juz ruinned my holidays~~!!!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I just hate them.. wanna curse them till the death!!!!!! I have lost all my belonging such as wallet, hp and camera.. DAMN IT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!! CURSE CURSE CURSE them till the death!!!!!

may be I was juz too bad luck and I was the one who has been chosen!!!but still luckily I just lost all those belongings and not myself....but still I have badly injured and need to suffer for those painfulness!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY SO DAMN PAINFUL!!!!!! EVEN WALK ALSO VERY HARD!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I would like to advice gals out there better becareful..nowadays those snatch thieves are not using motors only but they are using cars as well... I have been snatched by them from the Kelissa.... FUCKERSS!!!!! GRRR!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!! JUZ HELP ME TO CURSE THEM TILL DEATH !!!!!

sigh~~~ so now.. the whole holidays I only could stay at home and couldn't go anywhere!!!!! it's so suffering!!!!!! :( My Genting plan has all been ruinned!!!!!!!!! @!$%@#$^$#&%$^ sigh~~~ I fell so sad ..... and pain~~~~ sigh~~~

Anyway, becareful out there yaa all girls!!!!!!!!

No comments: