Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shopaholic - Takes Manhattan


I have bought this book from MPH last Wednesday while waiting for the rest to come for the movie. It was a terrible jam that day as it has been raining heavily in the evening. Anyway, this book already caught my eyes the week of Sunday before the week of Wednesday that I have bought it. Somehow, I m not a book worm and I used to detest reading books... unfortunately, I would like to cultivate this habit as I know it's good and could learn more English words as my English standard is low (maybe one of the reasons that I m from a Chinese School for 12 years?)


Anyway, I dont know how long I will get to finish this book... hahahaa.. hope to finish it faster as this author has not many books at the moment and I would like to finished her books.. kekekeee...... anyone thinks it's ridiculous??? my darling does.... he always laughs at me when I said I wanted to read some boooks....so bad he is... mpphhhh... dun bother him... Well... I will take my time to read this book... kekekkee.....

FYI, the title of this book is Shopaholic - Takes Manhattan by the author of Sophie Kinsella. At the moment the books that she has (so far from my knowledge) only around 5-6 books. hhhmm...... can I finish them all?? hahahhaaaa....... BE CONFIDENT!!! (as my manager told me) YES!!!!! so let's get myself to read these all~~~ anyone wanna join me?? *grinz*


No comments: