Sunday, August 27, 2006

Eason Concert!!

It was a great night out for the Eason Chan's concert!!!! It 's was really great!!! I did enjoyed it very much!!! Thank you so much to uncle Jowe!!!! Kekekkekkeee....

Before going to concert, we had our dinner at Hong Kong Miu Kai Restaurant which we saw quite lot of people there were waiting to go to the concert, too. Had dinner with Wai Keong and his girlfriend. She is so petite and cute. Anyway, happy to see them again because quite long time didn't get to see them already. Unfortunately, Jowe and I need to leave first and headed to the stadium for the concert.

Anyway, it was really a great night out as quite long time I didn't get to go out like this and I found out that I couldn't sing well anymore as I think I have not been singing for quite sometime. So, anyone out there would like to go and sing k, please call me!!! I would appreciate it and let me practise more!! kekekekee....

Here the photos come!!! Enjoy!!!

Hong Kong Miu Kai Restaurant

My Crispy Chicken Claypot Noodle

Uncle's Jowe Gu Lou Yok Fan

YES!! He is the one whom I went with to the concert!! Thank you!!

On the way to the concert - In the car

We were in the concert.. at look at those ants at the back.. kekeke...

Bands before the concert. Lights were offed.

Theme for this "Get a Live" Concert

All of them were dancing

Many ghost were performancing themselves there

The lights were too bright to see Eason's face

Lights in the concert

My "Antarabangsa Nasi Lemak" after concert

This is his first time trying "Antarabangsa Nasi Lemak"

Karaoke Session




Tickets after concert and free gift from the concert

No comments: