Saturday, April 03, 2010

Long week Birthday celebration

Was having a week of birthday celebration with family and frens... Thank you everyone to spend time with me and celebrate the birthday with me.... I feel so happy yet i do not feel myself that old yet :P

1st day of Birthday Celebration

Daidomon - Japanese BBQ

Among all the food, I love the most if the ox tougue.. not everywhere could get it but this is the place... and also their food serve very freshly.. it's a buffet style.. but you only order when u want to do the bbq... only cooked food been served out.. those raw one they serve freshly when u order... nom nom nom.... slurp slurp... now thinking of it also saliva dripping... heheee....

Later my blog would be a food blog jor.... coz still got few more entries of food to go.. hahaa... but it's something for my memory.. good ones....

ENJOY !!! the food!!!!

No comments: