Friday, October 09, 2009

Back to the olden days

I m so FAT FAT FAT!!!!!! Incredible FAT!!!!

Therefore, yesterday I have decided to take up gym again and go back to those olden days of my GYM days~ that was nice~

Coming back now then. OK. let's talk about yesterday... when I went for the sign up for the gym, they have did an analysis of my body's ermmm... dunno what it calls...... anyhow... my fat level has came up to 30.2% which the normal rate should be 17-20% only..... I was like WTF!!!!! my FAT has grown so LOTS!!!!!!! on the other hand, may be I am old enough... and my methobolism has gone down quite low too... sign~ I cannot be that big eater anymore.. have to take out the GRAMLINS from the stomach.. else later I will be like GORILLA!!! scary man.... So ended up.. I have signed up the package for Celebrities Gym @ Bangsar Village.... Anyone interested to join me? I am always welcome he or she!!! then we can be gym partner!

Well well... I have taken 2 years to destroy my body.. and now I think it's really time for my to recover back.. and I need to rebuild everything in 2 months time only.. coz I have been attending frens' wedding with ugly body... YIAKS!!! so let's do it!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U Can Do It, Juz Do It,NIKE!