Sunday, September 02, 2007

Merdeka Eve

Time flies~ It's another Merdeka Eve again.

But work is still carry on. Today as usual, I am with my colleague to visit her partners. After work when I was to get my car and go home, I saw this finished-fried-drumstick was on top of my mirror. -_-" What the Hell!! don't whether it's done by human or those crawls which were around my car as I parked under a tree.

Finished-Fried-Drumstick on top of my mirror

Anyway, had a countdown, ahem, not really countdown though, just went to Putrajaya to watch the Fireworks which countdowning. There were nice!!!! Awesome!!!! I didn't really take a lot of photos, just a few:-

The fireworks were near by the bridge

The last fireworks of the day

It's AWESOME!!!!

After fireworks, that's time for us to stuck in the traffic.

Cars have been stationary in the middle of the road which has blocked the movement of the whole road!! DAMN IT!!!! We have been stucking in putrajaya for almost 2 hours only could escaped. But still, we enjoyed ourselves with the "25 Minutes" fireworks!!!

MERDEKA!!!

Holidays ROCKS!!!!

No comments: