Sunday, August 12, 2007

Some Updates

Last day in Iverson

3rd August was the last day for my to work in Iverson. So co-incident, there was a company dinner, therefore, there was the farewell dinner for me as well.

Happy to work with all of the colleagues from the previous company. Will miss them.

Front desk of Iverson

My previous working cubicle. It was at the corner
(my orange bottle~left it in Awana Kijal - will post the photos once I received the photos from my fren)

Actually I had the chance to speak in the company dinner, but didn't know what to talk about that night. Here I would like to thank you to everyone from Iverson who has really help me a lot during my service in Iverson. Moreover, would like to thank you Dr Yap who has given me the chance to work in the company and leave the company for my to further my career. Really appreciate that.

Anyway, still happy to meet up with a bunch of colleagues who has been working with me for 16 months time.

Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort 3 days 2 nights trip
After all, please find the below photos for the trip that I have visited Bukit Merah with a bunch of friends. It was a fun trip.

























No comments: