Saturday, September 29, 2007

Updates

Someone has been complaining me not to update my blog. Complaining me that I am lazy. hahahaha... so well, I will update something here which have been held in this month.

Well, middle of the month, I have gone to Jack Cheung's concert. It was really an awesome concert, though I have late for the starting, but still it's a very good good concert. It was really GREAT!!!!! I enjoyed very much there!!!! so damn LUM songs that he has sang. Anyone has missed that out really would regret!!

The lightings and sound surround were really good

ORANGE!!!! my FAVOURITE!!!!

Blue~ it's emotion

Well well, beside, the concert, this month I really have alot of friend's birthday and one of them is Stephen Wong. Happy Birthday Stephen!!! thanks for the dinner and the private party, it was really good!!! :)

But something bad happened to us when Cheng Mun and I were on the way to Kajang for the birthday celebration. When we were on the Seremban Highway to Kajang, suddenly "PAK", WARH!!!! I got frightened ler!!! That was my first experience to have such accident!!! Cheng Mun's car big screen cracked!!!! OMG!!! When it happened, how I wish to jump out from the car because I afraid the screen might hurt my face. hehehheee.. u know lar.... face is very important for GIRLS~~

When accident happened, luckily there were friends to help up, else we really duno what to do and how to settle.

The Big Screen's situation are as below:-

Friends and some Foremans were cleaning up the big screen

That was really bad. Lcukily, it was not so expensive for Cheng Mun to change her sister's car big screen. Damn!! She is really bad luck to drive her sister's car. Mun!! don't drive her car anymore. It's safer to drive your own car, else next time I don't want to ride on your car!!!!

Besides friends' birthday, there is some special festival for Chinese, too which is the LANTERN FESTIVAL!! Mummy has made a very good dinner for us on that night for this special celebration. After dinner, they had some event out door our house. Alot of lanterns have been hang up by my sister because of the festival.

Lanterns that have been hung up by my sister and some children from neighbours

Happy Mooncake festival!

Another nice lantern!!!

I have stayed at home for a while, then later went to Alicia's house for Foo Shen's birthday celebration. It was a surprise for him and he was really blur when the cake was brought out by his gf. It was really a good surprise for him!! He was really happy with all of the arrangement!!! Anyway, still Happy Birthday to Foo Shen again!!!

Moreover, I would like to wish Eda Happy Birthday here too!!

Happy Birthday to everyone in September Month!!!

No comments: