Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Those were the February

Gong Xi Belated Fa Cai to everyone!!

Chinese New Year already passed. Time flies... it really flies.... still remember the day count down for year 2007 and now already 3 months time... its like.... its like...... I wouldn't know how to describe the speed...... Pronto!

It has been really bz weeks ago. Having classes Monday, Tuesday and Thurday. Couldn't have time to go gym. Therefore, it's not surprise that I have getting fatter and fatter and fatter.. and now I am trying hard to Keeping Fit and not KEEPING FAT OK UNCLE!!! well... After CNY. schedule has a bit of changes... only Monday and Tuesdays I have classes. French class already changed to one day only which is on Monday and Tuesday I am actually taking a Creative Side part time course.

Just a brief description of my course: this is a course which helps me to think creatively, how to have creative thinking, concept development, copy, layout, design & production. It's a part time class for working adults. In the class, supposingly we need to have 50% assignment + 50% exam, but to make class more interesting, Gary (our tutor) has actually converted the 50% exam to assignment as well. Therefore, right now we are having a 100% assignment to do. Right... what we have for assignment. We need to repromote a band in Malaysia to the teenage-adults within the age range of 19 - 24. and.. we need to come out an idea how to play with the advertisements and how creatively we can thaught of to bring this band out to the market again as they have already been forgotten by most of the people. So.. we have a group of 4 - 5 people to complete this assignment. In my group, we are 5 of us and I am the leader. hhmm... at first thaught that it's difficult to be a leader... but... things could be sort it out... There is some brief description on my Tuesday course that I am taking right now.

I will be attending this course until end of May and the submission date for the assignment will be on 28th May. So... Nowadays I have been busying all my studies and works. Monday is my French class... I am not studying in the centre anymore after my Beginner-Level 2. Unfortunately, I had a Grade B for it. *sob*sob*

Beginner II - GRADE B

Can you see that ?!?!?? it's a Grade B... I was so sad that night.. but after awhile.. it's nothing. coz I know and I also believe everyone knows that FRENCH is DIFFICULT!!! hehehe...

CNY.. hhmm... didn't get to go anywhere.. staying in KL.. Hanging out with frens.. families... relatives...food.... mandariness..... ang paos (this is the most important thing) .. and what else.. oh ya.. fireworks... annnnnndddd....nothing out of my mind already... seems like CNY is getting boring and boring year by year... Y?? is it becoz we are growing up or... is it really the atmosphere is getting worse and worse ??? I think will be the second one comes in, right? had some K session and gathering with frens... Mahjong session which one be missing out... hhhmm.... anyone have any idea what to have for next coming yearrsss??? will it still be as boring as like this again?? tell me tell me tell me~~

Sheryl & Natalie

Sheryl & Natalie again

Photos only got me and Sheryl. This was actually a Uni friends gathering session. There were total of 6 of us and only 2 of us got captured and others were not interested (I supposed). hahahahaaa.....

Let me think... Before CNY, it was Valentine's Day. Had a Happy Valentine's Day and got something from my darling~~ *muackss* hhm... I think this is the first year that we have actually had an outing dinner at some Restaurant. It was jam like hell.. and there are actually so many couples who is willing to pay for juz a dinner... but still, I really appreciate alot for the arrangment from my darling~ Thank you darling~~ *muacckkss*muacckkss* We have went to Victoria Station to have our dinner and when we had finished our dinner @ around 10 sumthing.. there were actually still couples queing up for their dinner. Terrific!! I have actually received a bouquet of purple tulips from darling and has been sent to my office. SURPRISE!!! *grinzz* happy happy~~

Purple Tulips in the Office Dustbin

Nick Nat Tulips

Tulips and I

Purplish were lying down

That's the overall for the past few weeks. Not much photos have been taken as I haven get a real camera yet. All of the photos have been only taken by using my phone which I think it's not clear enough. Well get one soon!! Last week we had out Company CNY dinner.. will upload soon for the blur photos~~ and some food..

Abiento~

No comments: