Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moi Anniversaire Diner avec Darling~ (17-3-2007)

I had my birthday celebration with darling at Maredo's Argentina Steakhouse @ Jalan Sultan Ismail. I could said the steak is not as nice as Picolo Mondo's (had that during my sister's birthday but didn't get to upload the photos), but still, a new place for me to try off. Though the steak is not so nice, I love the beer "Paulaner". NICE~~

The Logo

Maredo's

Argentina Steak House

The bull right outside of the Reataurant

"PLEASE DO NOT SIT!"
This notice is really cute.

View from my sit

Beer List

Maredo's Steakhouse

Hoegarden

Paulaner

Salad bar
They are serving salad when you ordered any from their menu, but anyway it's self-service

1st Round of Salad

2nd Round of Salad

My Steak
(couldn't recalled the name in the Menu)


Chicken Steak
(couldn't recalled the name as well)

After finsihed having our dinner, we have headed to Tesco to buy a list of food that I need to prepare on Saturday because I have invited my friends to have lunch in my house with my cook.hehhehehehee........

Anyway, I enjoyed having the dinner with my darling~ muackss...