Sunday, March 13, 2005

~~ Saturday Night = Clubbing Night (Bliss + Atmosphere) ~~


Inside Bliss Posted by Hello


Inside Bliss (with half head of a member) Posted by Hello


there are total 5 of us.. but one is missing in the pic
Posted by Hello


after clubbing (I am not in) Posted by Hello


after clubbing (finally I am in) Posted by Hello

hahha... it's gonna be a dead blog here... but I will make is alive again~~!! hahaha... so sorry for my laziness.... anyway.. try to update my blog here...

yesterday was Saturday night... and it's a clubbing night for Si Lai gang ~~!! hohooo.... really damn damn long time that we have not been clubbing together... yesterday was like the days that back to Diploma time... can gather together and go clubbing together.... **HOOREYY** we have gone to Bliss... but the music is not that suit for us to dance... therefore.. we have gone down to Atmos and enjoy the environment for dancing... yeah yeah yeah.... ahhaa.... like mad only.... then some frens and our drinks were still in Bliss.. hence, we go to atmos and dance then come back bliss for drinks.... *tiring* but overall we have gone to the atmos dance floor for around 2-3 times only... coz we are getting older and older... not as energetic as last time.. can dance for all the time... aiii.... is the time for me to admit that I am really old already.... :( somemore birhtday is coming next week... OooOOOooooOOOooooo........ my age is not waiting for me anymore.... so... need to have a good plannig for my future...... but when I thaught of my future.. getting headache only... *phew* overall it's a happening night yesterday... hope to enjoy again some other with my si lai gang.... *cheerss babiess*

No comments: