Thursday, March 24, 2005

** Birthday Nights (Main Day) ** 19-3-2005 (Second night)

This is the main day of my Birthday - 19th of March .... Normally the main day of birthday should celebrate with family... but becoz my daddy has gone outstation to work, therefore I celebrated this day with my lovely hubby.... ^_^


Guess where is it?? Posted by Hello


Guess this too Posted by Hello

I guess everyone knows where is this... Yes... darling and I celebrate my birthday in KLCC... hohohooooo.....


~N & N~ Posted by Hello


It is juz a poster Posted by Hello

There was a F1 exhibition at the concort of KLCC, and this poster located facing the lift.... I have taken this while we were on the way to have our dinner at Chillis !!!


Having dinner in Chillis Posted by Hello


Appetizer for both of us(Brocolli and Cheese Soup) Posted by Hello


slurp slurppp.... Posted by Hello


our drinks (ice-lemon-tea & sky juice) Posted by Hello


Our main dishes Posted by Hello


Own Main Dish Posted by Hello


some artistic photos Posted by Hello


another artistic photo Posted by Hello


After eating...too free.... Posted by Hello

After having our dinner, it was still quite early..... hence, we still have sometime to do some window shoppings... hehehee....... after that, we have joined my frens hong choon, chyi gang and kar woh for drinks in chinoz..... Somehow, I haven had my dessert yet, hehehee..... and kar woh has treated me .... Thank you 'gou lou'...


Dessert at Chinoz (banana bread with black current) Posted by Hello


Tall beer (with a leng chai... hohohooooo....) Posted by Hello

The container of the beer is special and tall....


another shot of tall beer with leng chai Posted by Hello


what are they doing?? Posted by Hello

After the dinner and drinks, I still found that the night was still young, therefore, we have headed to Bangsar to have some walks.... :) while walking, there were some old fashion car moving around and I have just snaped some of the photos.... I think there should be a club having some event or something else.....


There were party in Telawi Street Posted by Hello

Overall.... It is a great night...
Thank you to my Darling to have dinner with me and thank you for your present too....
** Muaks Muakss **

Anway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~~!!!

No comments: