Monday, March 21, 2005

** Birthday Nightsssss - 18-3-2005 (first night)**

19th of March was my Birthday, but celebrations has been started from actually last week before the clubbing session, juz that I have forgotten to write it in the previous post... Thank you to my Ji Muissss........ anyway.... 18th was the first day to celebrate with my frenzz..... first.... we went to New Paris (in PJ) to have our dinner... too bad that I have forgotten to snap those food's picture... but overall not bad..... After dinner... we went to Christro's for the second round....as below.....


Dinner Time (New Paris) Posted by Hello

Second Round (Christros)

This is the second round session for us to drinks and have fun... hoorey~~!!! we really did enjoy this session very very much... and I really appreciate the companion from my frens......



May & Choon (Lamborghini) Posted by Hello
They had this at the very beginning of the session


Cake Session Posted by Hello
When the time came to 12a.m. the waiters of Christros brought the cake out and I need to stand up on the chair for a birthday song from all of the customers in Christros.... (pai seh)


Cake from my frens Posted by Hello
Nice cake huh?? Really taste nice... Thank you again...


cake with Darling ^_^ Posted by Hello


Cake with Ji Muisssss Posted by Hello


Kissing birthday gal (ME) ^_^ Posted by Hello


Another pictures with Ji Muisss...... Posted by Hello


Lamborghini (my turn) Posted by Hello
The taste not bad... if I wont get drunk easily I think I would like to have somemore... slurrpp....


Group Photos that have been taken in Christros Posted by Hello



all mabuk kakis... included me... Posted by Hello

Everyone has been getting drunk when the late night is coming..... hahhaaa....... me myself.... cannot stand for it also....... After the second round... me and my darling, tak sen, foong kuan, eling and cheng mun back to eling's place and have another yum char session juz to make the drivers' mind clear.... but eling, foong kuan and cheng mun stay in the car.... foong kuan has drunk as usual.... so I had have a plate of mee goreng..... After yum char session then darling sent me back....
While on the way back home... I have stopped darling at the road side for my to vomit... yiakss... everything that gone in to my stomach has came out .... OMG... wat a waste... but it made me more comfortable.... ^_^
Overall, I have really enjoyed this night.... I think it was the same to others too.... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING..

No comments: