Saturday, November 27, 2004

[RoYaL Qu@yS]


Christmas Tree in Royal Quay Posted by Hello

Since the plan couldn't work yesterday, we follow it today..... but still... we woke up late.... *aahhh* The purpose to Royal Quays actually is to buy the body butter from body shop... because it has a cheaper prize than the city.... besides that, I have actually wanted to buy a handbag which Sheryl said she saw it there..... too bad that it has no more stock, don't have the colour that I like *aiihhhhh* what can I do? disappointment again :(
walking around... nothing much to shop.... went in to Nike outlet shop.... get one jacket for myself... and my darling got a bag for his brother....
Overall nothing much to shop... now I am just waiting for boxing day and crazy shopping in london.... hohohooooo....... v^_^

No comments: