Thursday, August 30, 2012

^_^

I do not know what to put as the title, but that is the exact expression came from my heart!

Oh! Before getting in too much, would like to share something I felt at least slightly release and happy at this moment.. Finally I have gone through Chapter 2 and 3 review from my supervisor for the thesis!!!!!

It was really a nightmare for me and I have been struggling and thinking of giving up to continue with the writings! But I am lucky enough, I have some true friends around me to support! Especially my BaoBei!! I love to do my assignment in somewhere else like Starbucks or any cafes, and he will be sitting beside me, doing his own thing and let me get my assignment done. This I call the "invisible support". Why did I say so? Because he has a choice, while I was doing my assignment, he actually can choose to go out with his friends, go drinking sessions which all these I have been asking him to do so, but, every time he rejected me. You will not find this rejection sour but sweet. ^_^

And, what I need to do now is to tidy up the questionnaires, and send it out before my Phuket trip, and later come back continue with the analysis writings again. Yes. I am heading to Phuket again!

This time round, will be going with parents (which is their first trip that I am sponsoring), with Vic Ng couple. hahaa.. Supposed to be a "honeymoon" trip for me and Baobei for our being together 2nd year anniversary. Ended up, another 4 more people going with us. Just like last year, our trip to Hatyai, ended up Stephen and Foong Kuan to join us. But still, we are welcoming people to join our trip.  The more the merrier. Let's see who will be joining us by next year. hehee...

Until I have done my thesis, I will do more updates, I PROMISE. Just to make it a habit and also to utilize my thesis time into blogging time. :) do more writings to prepare for my PHD!!! waahahahaaa.... :P

No comments: