Friday, January 07, 2011

Visitation to Aubrey for starting of year 2011

HAppy New Year to everyone!!!!!!

I am so impolite to wishing everything at the 2nd week of the year 2011. But still wishing everyone Happy New Year and enjoying the coming great year!!!!

Have been busying during the year end with work, with wedding dinners, with parties, with my love ones etc....

And finally the year 2011 has arrived... Haven really set my new year resolutions but already having them in my mind...

As becoz of the bz schedule during the year end, therefore, I have been lazying for the weekends of 1st Jan 2011 and made a visitation to little baby Aubrey and her mum Jyn.

She's so adorable. Can't wait to see her grow up faster and follow us out to do shopping and yum char during the ji muis' session. Hope she sill grow up healthy and happily.


No comments: