Monday, January 17, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

It was the first time having a monthly anniversary dinner with my baobei.. Well... Maybe it's just Sunday, so just out for dinner and take it as an anniversary dinner... but definitely... it was so enjoyable with the food that we ordered!

Anyway, back from Ipoh that day itself. ooh... if no one knows, Ipoh is my baobei's hometown, so I will be following him back to Ipoh quite often. So for food lovers, for sure I will try out all the nice Ipoh food for you. hahaaa....Ok... back here in KL... we reached KL roughly around 6pm... so rested at home for a while and later we headed for dinner in Marche, The Curve.

Have not been to here for some time and I was previously so craving for the potato (OMG, I have forgotten what is it exactly call again). Anyway, its just made by pure potato fried with butter and it's like slurp~ superb~ OH NO!!!! I m craving for it now again!!!! argghhhh..... so bad to have those food craving's feelings... ok... anyway, that's y we chosen the place.

Before we took the table

When we sat down with our food, the waiter changed the status for us

err...can't remember exact name.. but remember it was wrapper with mushroom inside

this it the potato I was saying. in the photo it looks a bit black, but it's not!!! it tasted so nice until my baobei also fell in love with it!! hehee..

Australia root beer. Baobei claimed that he was the first time trying it

Pizza

Yay!!! Enjoying my potato!!!
oh ya!! with my new hair style, too!!! Got it free for all!!! hahaa..

Wow!!! look at his mouth!!!! so big!!!!!

He is sipping all the root beer. He just can't resist

Me and him after dinner went out at the park near e-curve

At last,

Happy Monthly Anniversary Baobei

Though it's just short period being together, but we really enjoy the moment that both of us together. Every single moment, really... No regret... These 8 photos could show that how's our life are for the moment. Hope my baobei enjoy every moments, too...

No comments: