Monday, November 01, 2010

Sunday night outings

Last week, bao bei IZ needs to go back to hometown to celebrate his parent's anniversary. Unfortunately I did not have the chance, I have promised a friend to attend her wedding, therefore, I couldn't able to follow IZ back to his hometown. I have used the Saturday to pack up my closet and now my wardrobe at least has been tidied up. You should have seen from the last post.

Soo... during that weekend, we have been separated in different states.. we have been missing each other sooo sooooo much... until the Sunday he purposely came back to KL earlier and brought me out for dinner at the Bridge Restaurant in G Tower as he promised earlier.

This Bridge Restaurant I get to know from one of my ji muis-FK and she said that the restaurant is open for public until end of the month of Oct only because later they will close only for the resident in the hotel. So somehow we still have to grab the chance to visit and dine in the restaurant. And here goes the photos....

We were sitting at the windows.. which able to see the KL view

Nat and IZ

with flash

he is trying to use his face to close my fat part

the environment

Heading the barside

Infront of me

Infront of bao bei is the mirror.. so definitely we have to take down the moment

From the restaurant, you could able to step on the glass and view to the bottom

Taken from further a bit

view from the outside of the bridge bar

It's just a small little restaurant.. but the environment is quite cozy and comfortable.. If have the chance, it's quite good to sit there to have a long chat... food wise I would comment it's so so only.. even my soup of noodle.. it's not hot enough... I love to eat noodle in hot soup.. it would taste nicer... but the fried chicken wing not bad... and my bao bei had rice.. errrrrr.. forgotten with what gravy ad.. but his food tasted not bad...

So that was our dinner @ bridge restaurant... there are no patrons besides us.. so we could say that we have actually closed the session for juz two of us enjoy!!! wakakakaa... Btw, we left the place after the food.. supposedly to have our dessert there, too but IZ was saying he has not been to Sky bar, therefore, we have changed our next destination to sky bar.

Thought of having the dessert in Sky bar, unfortunately they do not have left, so we could only enjoy the drinks but no dessert anymore...

Our table view is direct view of KLCC
until 12am.. the lights was off....

That's the night for us... Really enjoy the moments together...

This week is a Four days working week... Friday will be heading to Johor->Singapore with Bao Bei and his brother... Hope to enjoy the weekends soon!!!

I am still posting my photos for the Phuket trip... Yet to be uploaded!!! Just stay tune~

No comments: