Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bad Management Research Company

I was called for an invitation to have some discussion for a research company last week and today is the day. Well. I have been asked to be there @ 6:30-7:00. They will provide us with light dinner. Discussion will take 2 hours. After the discussion we could get RM80 from the research company.

Well. Due to the bad weather, raining, I was late for the discussion. I was there @ 7:20. When I just arrived, I saw alot of people still waiting. After that, the PIC has been asking one by one to enter the room and in the end left 4 of us (and I didn't know the other 3 gals' names). Moreover, there was a gal who has actually reached earlier @ 6:30. She was there so frustrated to wait and wait and wait. Until she sounded up to someone else.

Then, there was another PIC, finally she came and told us that, we have not been chosen for the discussion and we actually could leave! And they are still paying the amount of Token (a term that used in research company) that they have promised to pay. And I was like .... WTF?? Wan yeh ar?? I come for the discussion and you said not been chosen?? just pay us? So as like? OMG... this is the first time I had such experience.

Hahahaa.. don't know what the feeling.. Should I angry or what? Anyhow, buta-buta, I got RM80!!! kekekekeee........

No comments: