Wednesday, June 20, 2007

30-5-2007 (4th Year Anniversary)

30th May is Nick Nat's Anniversary. As 30th May this year fell on the Wednesday, therefore, we had postponed our celebration to Friday and Saturday. We celebrated at Genting, just for us to spend time together and relax abit.

Genting

We had our dinner @ one of the restaurants in First World Hotel. Nothing much to have there. Just wanted to enjoy a nice dinner as a celebration for 2 of us. Didn't have any candle lights but still we enjoyed it.

Spaghetti with Beef

Cod Fish

And the fish goes to Nick

Nick with his fish

and the beef goes to ME!!!!

Natalie with the beef

Hahaaaa.... Look at my chubby face, it's so fatttt!!!! OMG... hahahaaa... didn't realize until I post this up to here. Yum yum~ I have been eating too much nowadays... sigh~ have to keep fit again~

Well, just to start my keep fit plan, I would like to talk what we had for our supper first. Hahaaaa.... I just couldn't resist from eating the Curry Laksa from the "Terrace House Coffee Shop" at Genting building there. YUM YUM~ Last time I could just drive to Genting and to eat this Curry Laksa. Hhmm.... couldn't really say it's very very nice.. but I just like to eat it. hehehehee... If you are free one day, please go and try it...

Fried Keuy Teow Mee

It's for my darling

CURRY MEE!!!!!!

Don't disturb me eating my MEE!!!
hahahhaaa!!!!!! ZHENG!!!!!!!!

but then I had added a lot of pounds on that night!!! hahahaaa......

Voila!! The other day, we went to the French Village, Bukit Tinggi. hhhmm..... I think the last time I was there was around 2 years back, and now everything is still the same, nothing much difference. All the buildings are the same.

Inside the French Village

Hotel Building

Another hotel building. This is a water fountain in the middle of the village.
Does it look like the machine of chocolate fondue?
Look at him, he was actually waiting someone to play the board game with him

Another Building

Flea Market in the village

We stopped by a bakery shop to have something to eat
Bakery shop in french is "La Boulangerie"

My favourite Chocolate Croissant !!!!!

Forgotten what is the name already.... Hazelnut with hhmm.... NICE

I have taken away the chocolate croissant too!!! YUM!!!!!

Nat Nick in La Boulangerie

This couple was taking their wedding's photo in this village

Hmm... what is he looking at? Was there any leng lui?

Couldn't really judge what is the size of this "Froggy" set

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Can see how BIG size I am? and how petite is the "Froggy" hahahahhahahaaa...

After that we headed to the Japanese Village, nothing much too....

Some notice board for the rental of the Kimono and the Tea Ceremony

Natalie with the notice board

Let's guess what is this?

Further view, it's actually some moss on the roof top
Yiaaaakkssss~

Liang Shan Ting

Natalie with the "mossed" house

Later, we have been walking around the garden.

Tatami Spa

Behind of the Spa

From outside view of the Spa
How I wish could join the spa one day, Ji Muis, so when are we going?

The other site of the Spa

A Jap Restaurant

Next to the Japanese village is the Botanical Garden

Before entering the Garden, this is the Welcome Board

Flowers

Trees

Largest Orchid

Describtion for the Largest Orchid

Flower again, view from bottom

Flower again

Strawberries. Can you see the tiny one?

Please don't eat!!
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
And I have sent a bouquet of flowers to Nick's office to give him a surprise for our anniversary!!

Flowers

Nick with the Flower!!! ^_^

Afterall, we do enjoyed the trip and relaxed.
Happy Anniversary again~!!

No comments: