Wednesday, July 26, 2006

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

Finally the 3P project has ended which was always held in shah alam annnnnddddd finally, I can be in the office and concentrate my job. Let's see... Monday was my first day back in office, basically I have nothing much to do as I m juz offically back to office. hhhmmmmm....... Monday and Tuesday I was doing some data entry as my manager passed it to me at the very first day and ask me to key them into the database. Well~~ I have taken around 2 months time on and off to enter all the details.. and finally I have finished... Can you see how MAANNYYYYSSSS are the name cards??? pheww~~ finished... -n- hahahahaa~~~~

Anyway... it has been suffering in this 3P project though, still there were some fun time with the tempt staffs there... We have been having lunch together n going around together in shah alam too. They were Shahfeezee, Hakim and Rahim. Most of the time I was working with Shah and Hakim because we were stationed in Uitm, Shah Alam. Moreover, Rahim was with Sam at Uitm, Puncak. In the middle of the project, Dr Yap (who is my Boss) has actually shown his appreciation to us and the trainers and some workers who has involved in the project. Therefore, he has brought us to SHOGUN to pay for the appreciation. yum ~ yum ~ hhmm... the food was good, UNFORTUNATELY everyone was leaving early that night and no one wanted to continue to eat with me till the end... Ended up not so satisfied with it... ahhahahaa...... I M A BIG EATER!!!!! hahahahaa...... We have taken some pictures that night too... but it is not with me now.. I will post them up when I am at home.. kekeke..... Anyway, the 3 tempt staffs they have actually back to their studies as they are still the first year students.... so I should wish them ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK in your studies... and APPRECIATE WHAT HAVE THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED TO YOU!!! :P

OK! So right now, I should wish myself GOOD LUCK in my salesssss job.... Hope that everything wil be fine here and everything runs smoothly~~ **wish** wish** wish**~~wish come true~~ hahahahaaa.......

Here the photos come:






p/s photos at my darlin'g birthday eve I have actually posted in another website, please do not hesitate to visit. http://natali3.multiply.com

No comments: