Wednesday, July 12, 2006

After working~Boring

Well well... Finally World cup has overed and everyone back to normal life.. no more zombies on the road... kekekeke....... felt sad for France for not winning the WC ~~wuwuwuuwuwuuu~~~~ but the most saddest thing was happened on Zidane ~~wuwuwuww~~ bad Materazzi (grr..) .. anyway still Congrates to ITALY!!

On the 9th of July, it was not only the final of The World Cup, it was another celebration, too ----> my Darling's Birthday !!!!! We have gone to a French Restaurant to have dinner as a celebration and continued with the Thai Club. I have taken some photos but didn't have the chance to post yet. Will post it soon. That was my first experience in the French Restaurant and Thai Club. Both were nice, but for clubbing I still prefer Velvet, it's nicer. Ji Muizzzz , when are we going again??? *grinzz*

Anyway, I have finished working here and waiting for Mun to finish her work and meet her in One Utama for dinner. Therefore, I have some time to crap here... hahahahaa....... but I will still try to update my blog with photos soon as actualy I have taken quite an amount of photos but didn't got the chance to post it!!!! I think I am juz too lazy... (grrr.. %$%#%$@%@$#%) well well.... Shouldn't be like this... I must be very aggressive... GO GO GO

ALRIGHT... I think it's time for me to leave company now and drive to One Utama... Let me collect the tickets first while waiting for Mun!!!! alright!!!! catch with all of u later!!!! bye!!!!!

No comments: