Monday, April 29, 2013

Malaysis General Election - 13

This end of week on the Sunday, which the Malaysia 13th General Election will be happened on that day. All of the Malaysians are waiting for this day whether they are in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, US and so on. Everyone just can't wait to vote.

After so many years, this is my first time of my life to participate in election. Hmmm...People who has been supporting this event says that it will help with the vote that you are holding.. so let's see for this time that I am participating and see whether is there any difference.

As for my own thoughts of the election, to whichever party that wins, I don't feel that will much effect to me and something is definitely won't change:

- The PM will still definitely a Malay and Malaysia will still a Muslim country.
- My salary won't be raised
- My tax still need to pay
- My EPF still need to contribute
- I am still paying the same to buy car and house
- I am still a 2nd level citizen
- etc....

There's so much more to mention about. So what will that help myself in personally?

Nothing!

That's why when people saying about attending ceramahs in difference housing areas to give support, my first thought was, their attitudes are just like those MLM  companies, insurance companies.

May be it has been too many of those activities that going on, and all these have been irritating me and I felt so frustrated about all these acts. And I hope the election could able to come to an end soon.

No comments: