Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My early birthday celebration

Firstly thank you to my Ji Muis who organized a birthday dinner for me. After all, we did enjoy dinner in Divino's but yet to be a satisfied dinner as most of the food was finger food more than main courses. So ended up we have changed to another place to continue dinner and they had bought me 2 ice-cream to represent cake.

Ice-Cream Cone in the box

Both ice-cream out from the box for fresh air

Yeah~ Leng Lui Me ^_^

with both of them

Yeah~

Thank you ji muis to celebrate birthday with me

secretary + assistant secretary

He was teaching me how to act cute... but it's FAILED!!!! Coz I m cute enough!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaa.......

Stupid Secretary asking us to pose

Another pose

Another again which made us so uncomfortable becoz of his bad camera skill!!!!

the Best of ALL!!!
Leng Chai + Leng Birthday Lui

Ice-cream in closer shot

Destroyed by Eling

Beer with Ice-cream

Muackss

with candle lighten up

make a wish!! that's the only time for me to make a birthday wish this year

Yeah~ digging his eye

slurp~

Juz dig out the ice-cream to eat

"We dip, You drip"

Guinness with secretary's body

Anyway, thanks guys and girls for the birthday celebration. Appreciate a lot and here by I wish myself again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: