Thursday, July 26, 2007

Adidas King of the Road 2007

I am participating in the ADIDAS KING OF THE ROAD 2007 which will be held on next Sunday, 5th August 2007 at Sunway - Subang. Let's take a glance on the information.

Poster of the RUN

The map that we are go for the run

I will be going for the 10km one

The prizes if you have achieved

Basically I am not expecting much. I just want myself to get the Medal only and finished the distance within an hour. But these days I have not been doing any exercise and hardcore training. I have been eating eating eating.. hahahaa.. SHIT!!!! So, if anyone wanna support me, please go to Sunway Pyramid and give me some support!!!! Then if anyone is interested, you may follow along me to run just incase I faint on the half way.. haahahahaaa.....

Well, I still have to go for the run as I have registered myself!!!

Always believe this and you will do things better!!!!

No comments: