Monday, May 28, 2007

Ridiculous Taxi

Tomorrow, there will be some trainings running in Iverson which has been organized by Microsoft, Singapore and they have actually got a trainer from Microsoft, Australia. Well. The trainer - Nathan, was here in Iverson to do the setup for tomorrow's training.

So once I have met up with him, I brought him to the training room and start the setup. So, as usual, normal conversation will come in and he was asking what is the average rate for a taxi to get him from Mandarine Oriental to Bandar Utama-Centre Point. I wouldn't know the rate as I am always driving in Malaysia. But, when he told me the price that he paid for the distance of Hotel Mandarine Oriental to Bandar Utama-Centre Point was RM80. I was like WARHHHH!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! Those taxi driver really men-siasui-kan Malaysian lerh!!!!! OMG!!!!!! So, I was telling him that the price shouldn't be that high!!! Even it's expensive, it shouldn't be that high too!!! OMG... really men-siasui-kan. Sigh~ Somemore Nathan said that the taxi driver was so friendly and told Nathan when the time he is going to leave Centre Point, give him a call and he will be here!! OMG!!!!! I asked him not to call him. We will get another taxi for him and letting him know that the MAX that he could give to the taxi driver would be only RM30, not more than that!!! If it's without the jam, should be around RM20 only. GRRRRR!!!!! sigh~~

I know taxi drivers are very hard work, but it's not working like this. Have to work sincerely what. aihzzz.... so disappointed on all these people.

No comments: