Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bandage Leg

Bandage Leg from bird's eye view

Bandage Leg from Right Site view

Bandage Leg from Front view

Bandage Leg from Left Site view

Another higher Bird's Eye view

Basically my leg has been injured since last month but I didn't care it even it was hurt until last week only I went to see 铁打 and my leg was in bandage for around a week. When I was with my bandage, alot of food I could not eat, such as bean, seafood, red meat, egg, tea, coffee (my favourite) ... etc. almost everything cannot eat. sigh~~ it was so suffering. Besides food, I could not exercise, too. Everyweek I also go for Chin Lai's Yoga class, but the week with bandage really could not join, sauna and steambath neither. But even now, I have taken off the bandage, I still could not workout and yoga yet as it still feel pain. Don't know how long I still need to wait.. sigh~~ let's pray for my leg~~~ namo namo namo namo ~~ hahahahaa......

No comments: