Monday, April 11, 2005

Doggy + missing UK


Kinzu Posted by Hello

This is my lovely new family member -- Kinzu... Is him cute?? Last week almost everyone has came to my house and visited him... and seem like everyone likes him so much..... and he has 4 aunties now.. hehehee...... his aunties love him so much too.....

************************************************************************************

Get back my shipments yesterday night.... When I was tidying my things, there were some misisng feelings in my heart ....I really miss UK so much... Missing the weather, the lifestyle, the people, the environment etc...... I really miss there so much.... but somehow there is something that I could not let go here.... moreover another reason is I have no companion going along together.... *sigh* so how??? what can I do ?? Somehow I think I need to give up and sacrify... since there is something I could not let go here, therefore, I need to sacrify there.... but , I really hope to go back... anyone can go with me?? be my companion?? *sigh*

No comments: